Monday, September 15, 2008

Its a new dawn, a new day, and I'm feeling good.....

Bonus points if you name the songstress. Anyway, it is a new day. Fall, while not quite upon us, is definitely coming. The cooler weather brings out the heavy projects, so out is the pink and blue 30's quilt that I have been working on for at least 4 years. Out is also the "wee play" quilt that needs to actually be quilted. My boys have asked for new quilts or for extensions to be put on their old quilts, if they would just stop growing this wouldn't be an issue. So it looks like I have my work cut out for me, it will be tricky as the baby girl wants to "help" and I have yet to figure out how to have her with me without sewing her to something. Life is good, a little crazy but good. I will post pics of WIP's as soon as I fish out the camera from the cabinet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No bonus points for me; I have no clue what the song is. Feel free to edumacate me.